An introduction to cold rooibos drinks!
Chill out, cool down and don’t forget there’s nothing more refreshing than a tall, cold glass of Tick Tock iced rooibos tea when the temperature rises. Some reasons for rooting for Tick Tock on ice:
- Unlike iced tea made with traditional black and green teas, rooibos never goes bitter.
- Will last in the fridge happy as a penguin for 3 days.
- Brews comfortably in warm water.
- Rooibos is caffeine free and full of natural goodness
- It couldn’t be quicker or easier to make.
Place 4 to 5 Tick Tock Rooibos tea bags in ½ pint of boiled water, and add honey or sugar to taste. Leave for 10 minutes then add 2½ pints of cold water. For a further taste variation try adding a small handful of fresh mint leaves or a slice or two of orange or lemon. Finally, a glassful of ice-cubes and Bob’s your uncle!