- By participating you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, ‘The Promoter’ refers to Tea Times Trading Ltd trading as Tick Tock Tea (Registered company number: 06244192, Old Library Chambers, 21 Chipper Lane, Salisbury, SP1 1BG).
- The prize draw is open to all Tick Tock customers aged 18 or over who:
a. are subscribed to our Tick Tock newsletter as of the 11th November, and receive the newsletter sent at 7pm on the 11th November 2022.
b. place an order after the release of the newsletter on the 11th November and before midnight on the 18th November 2022 at ticktocktea.com containing at least one purchase of a Tick Tock tea product (excluding accessories).
- There is no limit on the number of times a person can enter the prize draw and each order containing a Tick Tock tea will constitute one entry.
- There are 10 winners, and each winner will receive one (1) Tick Tock Mini Tea Caddy.
- The winners will be drawn at random by a computer generated system that produces verifiable random results on the week commencing 21st November 2022.
- Winners will be contacted via the email address provided in the data capture from their order. Winners have one (1) week from the date of contact to provide their full name and shipping address. Failure to respond within one (1) week will result in automatic cancellation of the prize.
- We reserve the right to end the prize draw at any time, and to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize draw is open only to addresses in the United Kingdom mainland, excluding Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, and BFPO addresses.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the campaign or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the goods in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the campaign or the free product for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Standard delivery T&Cs will apply.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.