Competition closed: Win one of three classic Pashley bikes; worth £675 each!
Sip your redbush tea & Tweet about your extra hour to win this bike!
What will you be doing with your extra hour? There are any number of things we could suggest! But for us, nothing complements a lazy Sunday lie-in like a lovely cup of Tick Tock.
And while you’re sipping, why not tweet us and tell us all about your extra hour … you could win one of three fabulous bright red Pashley bikes if you do!
Submissions for this competition have now closed. Thank you.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this page.
- Entry is only available online. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for whatever reason.
- Entries only valid via Twitter.
- Entries that are incomplete, defaced or damaged will be deemed invalid.
- Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Any such entries will be invalid. No trade or multiple entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
- There is one entry per person.
- Competition closes at midnight on Monday 3rd November 2014. Entries received after this time and date will not be entered into the draw.
- The prize is a Pashley red Britannia bicycle, size medium, worth £675.
- Prize details are accurate at the time of promotion; the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of greater or equal value.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding.
- Employees of Tick Tock Teas Limited, their agents and their families, and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are excluded from entering this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Neither Tick Tock Teas Limited, or any other respective agents involved with this promotion shall be liable for any failure that is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances relating to Force Majeure.
Promoter: Tick Tock Teas Limited